Monday, May 30, 2011

Dobby

Katharine started reading the Harry Potter books a few weeks ago and is already halfway through book 4 (it must be nice not having to wait a few years between each release).

She drew this picture of Dobby last Friday, and in the spirit of the elusive house elf the drawing has gone in and out of hiding over the past few days. 

At first it dropped behind one of the couch cushions during Parents Night Out and we thought it was lost. It was found and returned to Katharine during church service on Sunday, only to be left behind under the bench in her Sunday School class later on. I went back up to try and find it on our way out and it had already moved outside to the lost and found table.

So here it is, finally back home and scanned (with a few extra wrinkles on display). I can still see the original sitting on my scanner table next to me, but I won't be surprised if it is gone again by tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment