Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kassidy at 15 Months


A few of her favorite things are:

1. Mama
2. Mama
3. Mama

being carried around, hugging, music, roaming around at the dance studio, strawberries, dumping out the cat water, snuggling, climbing (especially on the desk where the computers are).

One of my favorite things to do with her is to put her to bed at night. Holding her real tight in my arms carries me to a place of respite, deep content and happiness.

...and now I am about to run out of battery power on my computer...


I took Kassidy to her 15 month check up yesterday. She is 15 months to the day today and she is growing too fast. It is bittersweet for me to see my sweet little sunshine grow into her own little person.

Kassidy now weighs 24 pounds even, which puts her into the 69th percentile for weight and she is 32 and 3/4 inches tall. Since her one year visit she has grown almost 3 inches! Wow! With that height she falls into the 87th percentile.

She still is not walking by herself, but she does very well holding on to furniture and somebody's hands.

Every now and then she lets go to stand all by herself. She communicates through gestures and a few very simple words like mama and dada. Everybody still calls her "Eedee", which is how Keira sounds out her name.

She is all smiles most of the time and a favorite with a lot of people.




No comments:

Post a Comment