Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall into Color

After Keira's eye exam yesterday morning, we spontaneously decided to go to the Arboretum. It's been a long overdue and right now is the perfect time to go. Thousands of pumpkins line the trails and Cinderella Fairytale structures adorned with all kinds of that strange yet beautiful fruit.
I took over 800 pictures, here is a small collection: un-photoshopped. Erik's computer is "sick" at the moment and I don't have the fancy stuff on my computer, so this is what you get - perfect imperfection.

Kassidy was not in picture taking mood yesterday, so there are only a handful of decent pictures of her.










An uninvited guest during lunch.

I took this set of pictures in the Beast's Castle.




"How am I going to get in that fountain?"


I really liked the texture and color of the fountain, the slow running water and the purple blossoms in it.



The tile at the bottom of this pool is gorgeous.

My favorite part of the arboretum has always been the Women's Garden. I have a picture of the statue's head on my fridge. The kids and I could have stayed among the butterflies and flowers forever. It was so quiet and relaxing, away from all the people.






Katharine seemed to be in a bit of a sultry moon yesterday, which made for some interesting pictures.


What's inside this old pecan tree?


That girl LOVES to get messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment