Thursday, January 3, 2013

Legoland Discovery Center

I took the Lukas, Lennon, Keira and Kassidy to Legoland Discovery Center in Grapevine this afternoon. I took advantage of the discounted after 4pm admission. The kids liked it, I thought it was a bit underwhelming and am glad to not have paid full admission. Here are some pictures:

DFW airport:


Downtown Dallas:


Southfork Ranch:


Their favorite thing was the Kingdom Quest ride:



Keira and Kassidy enjoyed the play area with giant bricks:






They each built a car and raced it down a ramp. Well, they had to make of with what they got, lots of bigger kids hogging certain Legos:









At the earthquake center they showed team building skills:



And Lennon found a motorcycle:



Overall the kids had fun, but were a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people, especially the ones throwing giant bricks, I had to brace myself not to tell other parents to teach their kids how to behave;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment