Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tree Lighting and Nutcracker Excerpts

Students of the TBT Dallas School danced at the tree lighting ceremony in Snider Plaza, Dallas this past Sunday. They all did an incredible job and stayed calm even when technical issues arose. Once fixed, they went on stage and delivered a beautiful performance!
Katharine was in the Russian dance and Arabian.

 Leaving the studio in full make up and Russian costume after a warm up class. 

 Keira's fellow ballet classmate, PACE team member and Nutcracker cast member Giselle was there to watch, too.

 Three of my goofballs

 The tree was lit before the dancing due to technical difficulties with the music, i.e. there was no CD player and one had to be found quickly.
The pictures are not the best, it was dark and I only had my camera phone. I think the joy that Katharine feels when she dances still shows through all the blurr.









I am constantly amazed by her love  and dedication for this art form.