Saturday, September 10, 2016

Bad Day

Today was a bad day.

When I went to bed last night (after midnight) a kid was sleeping on my side of the bed, so I had to go into the guest room.

There was some light rain this morning which canceled all of my kid's soccer games for later on in the day (even though it ended up being beautiful and sunny).

I tried to slice a watermelon like my wife does and made a complete mess on the counter and floor.

Barcelona lost to some lower tier team at the Camp Nou.

The boys and I went on a nature trail with the dog but had to turn around after 5 minutes and drive back home because Lennon started getting a blister with his flip flops.

Sherman was acting weird all day, probably because he saw me swat a fly in the morning.

We went to the library to get a new library card but it had closed 30 minutes earlier.

We waited 50 minutes at Burger 21 for our hamburger kid meals to come out and were late for the game.

FC Dallas ended up losing at home- the first time in over 20 games.

I dropped my phone taking these "bad day face" selfies..

but the only thing that cracked up was us, because we couldn't stay mad.

Bring on Sunday :)