Thursday, December 22, 2016

Reading List

As 2016 winds down, I looked back and realized that I had read a lot of books this year. 

I always have my trusty Kindle nearby, preferably next to a nice warm bowl of Pho Ga (Vietnamese chicken noodle soup).


The year started off with me finally getting around to reading the complete Harry Potter series (in anticipation of the play that was coming out this past summer), and after a small run of Stephen King books I read a whole bunch of detective novels. My favorite book was probably 'Steve Jobs', but that might have been more about the subject matter than the actual book itself.

The New Yorker (weekly periodical)

J.K. Rowling

Philipp Meyer



Stephen King

Stephen King

Stephen King

Stephen King

Dan Brown



J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, John Tiffany

Stephen King

Pierce Brown

Dennis Lehane

Tom Wolfe

Ian MacDonald

Walter Isaacson



Dennis Lehane

Robert Crais



Robert Crais

Robert Crais



Robert Crais

James S. A. Corey

Ian McGuire