Monday, June 21, 2021

Happy Birthday to Me

 It's my birthday today.

Yay.

Here I am all worn out after loading the moving truck, taking a slightly blurry selfie standing in front of some Sunset Yoga balloons next to the supermarket where I drove to at 8 PM to pick up my cake.


 Time to take the "Colbert Questionert"!

  1. Best sandwich? - BLT

  2. What's one thing you own that you really should throw out? - My wool sock collection that is full of holes

  3. What is the scariest animal? - Snake

  4. Apples or oranges? - Oranges

  5. Have you ever asked someone for their autograph? - Chuck Jones

  6. What do you think happens when we die? - Something that I cannot even begin to comprehend

  7. Favorite action movie? - Raiders of the Lost Ark

  8. Favorite smell? - The ocean

  9. Least favorite smell?  - Beyond the obvious stuff, coffee

  10. Exercise: worth it? - Yes

  11. Flat or sparkling? - Sparkling

  12. Most used app on your phone? - Desert Golf

  13. You get one song to listen to for the rest of your life: what is it? - Leonard Cohen's "Anthem"

  14. What number am I thinking of? - 2,987.6024

  15. Describe the rest of your life in 5 words? - Work hard and then relax

 



No comments:

Post a Comment