Thursday, April 23, 2009

Keira is 7 months old

Keira was seven months old yesterday. She can move around without problems doing the army crawl. I put her down in one spot and before I know it, she is off somewhere else, like pushing a ball into the living room, trying to chew on Lukas dinosaur bag,...She sits up unassisted, smiles a lot, loves her siblings, still prefers to sleep in our bed at night, loves her excersaucer and self-feeds cheerios. She has started to take her bassinet apart. Yesterday, while waiting for Katharine's tap class to be over, I noticed that the snack trap bowls are not Doescher children proof as ALL of my kids have managed to spill all the contents from those little bowls without any problems. Keira also got into the boys' pirate booty that they left open on the floor. She was having a very good time,...And needless to say, we now have to take down the crib, take it out of the boys' room and put it back up in another room. Don't ask me if I am ready for that move.

No comments:

Post a Comment