Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Afternoon

We had a fun afternoon.



Katharine and I started drawing a Scooby Doo book together. She assigned me the "Freddy at a party" page, and Lukas helped color it.


Katharine drew Daphne at the party.


Lukas drew the first semi-representational figure drawing that I have ever seen him create. From left to right: Superman (note the cape), Batbaby, and Batman (note the pointed ears).


Lennon drew a duck. I think that I can actually see a head, bill, and arched neck in there... nah, can't be.


Bath time for the boys.


Nap time (!) for Katharine. This is the first time I have seen her take a nap in years.



We played dress-up upstairs while Katharine slept.


But before it got too girly' Lennon went for the body slam.


I ordered pizza in from a new local restaurant. The kids loved it.


And Lukas especially loved the mozzarella sticks.


Hard to tell what Keira is thinking here, but she did clean off her plate.


Outside after dinner. This is what he looks like when his daddy dresses him.


We threw the football around for a little bit. Here is a great trading card pose.







Finally, the kids waited around for their neighbors to come home. And once they did, they had to turn right back around and go out for dinner. Maybe we will catch them tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment