Monday, June 25, 2018

More Cabaret

Each performance of Cabaret has been fantastic. To have witnessed the 9th-12th graders take on a play with music like this in under two weeks was phenomenal! They gave everything they had, worked to the point of exhaustion, and had opening night on day 11 of the two week intensive at Plano Youth Theater. The director and assistant director were great and never lost confidence in the group of teenagers. Katharine made new friends and loved every minute of it.








Katharine was also the gorilla in "If You Could See Her Through My Eyes" 

On a personal note: I saw the show four times, and every time I saw it, I had goose bumbs. Erik loved it, Lukas loved it, and yes, I even took Keria. All of Katharine's friends and teachers who came to see her loved it, including the ones that a long time ago were KitKat girls themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment