Friday, June 10, 2011

A little Peak at Rehearsal

Dress rehearsal was on Thursday. I was a long day for all of us. Here are a few pictures I took with my phone, more to follow:

Part of one of the programs. Katharine is in all 7 shows this year. Everyone gathers around the program so we can take down when to send the dancers backstage.



My girl collapsed on the couch after a nice warm shower.



Group picture of the show company which has about 65 kids in it.



Katharine is the third from the left in the second row. That long sleeved sequined top ways about 2 pounds.



Katharine in her lyrical costume



Keira in her tutu cute costume. She was excited to get all made up and even opted for a bun, which was tiny.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment