Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sugar and Spice

Yesterday was all about dance. 

In the afternoon I attended recitals for Iria and the four kids. Everybody was awesome, and it always makes me so proud to see the kids performing and having so much fun up on stage. They don't allow cameras during the shows, so here are some before and after shots:






After the show, Iria went home to put the kids to bed (and catch a breath for herself) and I sped off to the Duke Nukem launch party. 

It capped off an awesome day for Gearbox.

In the morning we had an all-day community event where we celebrated our history and future, and it was jam packed with fans and generated a lot of excitement. The dancing resumed at night, but the petticoats and tutus were left behind in Frisco. The Crystal Method and D.J. Jazzy Jeff were performing, so it was all about hitting the dance floor like I was back in college. I think all of the dancing I was watching earlier might have inspired me... but the music didn't hurt as well.





Hail to the King, baby!!

And to Gearbox, and the family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment