Saturday, June 18, 2016

Shopping

This is a collage of some of the pictures Erik sent me from the German food store. Yes, I picked out a few things to bring back.


In the evening he got to go see the US- Ecuador game life. We again watched from the comfort of our couch. It sure was an exciting soccer match!


Katharine took lots of pictures at Pike's Market









Meanwhile at home, Keira and Kaili celebrated surviving 5 days ( or 25 hours) of dance at the TBT junior summer intensive. It was the first time for both of them.





Katharine and the rest of the family went to Bainbridge Island where she found another lavender store.






View from the ferry.


She j he's I like hydrangeas.


Lunch.


Meanwhile at home I scheduled a second doctors visit for Lennon as he developed a rash on his face. Possibly from the medicine he's been taking for his infected ant bites. Life is exciting! Poor little guy.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone