Thursday, May 14, 2009

The First Pool Fun

I took this picture of our youngest homeschooler about 2 weeks ago. As you can see, she's already computer savvy.

This Spring has been so rainy and wet, and the kids have been waiting to get into the wading pool. So yesterday afternoon, between coming back from the lab where Lukas and Lennon got their blood drawn for allergy tests and going to tap class, I got the monkey pool out of the box, inflated it inside they house, rolled it out and filled it with water so they could hop in after dance last night. You can see they all had fun. Lennon loved the slide!
I do want to mention that Lukas and Lennon did awesome and it was not as much a disaster as I had anticipated to get 2 vials of blood from them. They both got some race cars and Cheetos as a price. And Cheetos are something you will NOT find in our house, ever! Lukas did not want to take off his bandaid before he could show it to Ms. Ann and Ms. Angie at their dance school.



Keira enjoyed eating grass and I tried to keep her from it.



Lukas all of a sudden started calling the monkey "Grandpa", maybe because grandpa usually clowns around with them, but what do I know what goes on in this little guys' head...

This morning, they were excited about going back into the pool, but of course, typical for Texas, the weather changed and we had small thundershowers. We will just wait and see what the weather will do today and hope to be able to go back out. Oh yeah, I didn't use the good camera for the photos, just my little one...

No comments:

Post a Comment