Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Mr. Mommy- Day 4

Ruh Roh!


Got the dishes under control today, but still haven't touched the laundry!


Mornings always begin with math problems. I've given up even trying to help with Lennon, but luckily he is able to work through any problems that he has by himself. My Dad speaks math, so maybe they can talk about that when he visits next month.


Keira (still wearing Iria's orange sweater) worked out her problems on a slate- so "Little House on the Prairie" of course..


Today's project was to start building an old Lego set that I had bought for myself last year and left in the attic.




I asked them to create an accessory to the set (no more than 10-15 pieces) and then to create assembly instructions.

Lukas's hammer:


Keira is not really all that into Legos, so she wrote out instructions for making her corn husk dolls. I think that we are all going to get a lesson in that tomorrow.


The workers wrapped up the roof today, installing the gutters. Sherman had a major freak out moment outside, when the mail truck pulled up in front of the white van that was already parked in front of our house. He HATES those kinds of vehicles.


Meanwhile, in Germany. Iria is traveling to Munich overnight with her sister. Looks like they are having fun!





It was raining today, but Lennon still showed up for Nipper (along with one other kid who came late). I'm sure that made Nipper proud :)


It eventually rained hard enough that even they couldn't go on, so I picked him up early after the session was called off 90 minutes later.


Then I had to drive Katharine to dance class during rush hour. Props to Iria for doing this every week- as I will spend more time in the car/traffic than Katharine does in class. 

Iria goes to choir on Wednesday nights between drop-off and pick-up, so it isn't too bad for her.


Off to bed- finished pages 61 of 70!


No comments:

Post a Comment