Monday, April 30, 2018

Mr. Mommy - Day 9

We had a busy weekend, so I let everyone sleep in this morning. 

If "sleeping in" still counts as getting up at 8 AM.






Lennon wasn't sleeping, however.

Busted!


I took Sherman for his morning walk and we met up with Zoe and her brother who we used to see all of the time when the girls went to public school. They all still remembered each other.


Back at home, cleaning was planned and organized.



And some assembling too.


Meanwhile in Germany, Iria was soaking in a final day or European charm before returning to suburban Texas.




All of the driving around this week must have taken its toll on my car. The engine will not start when I turn the key, so it is either a bad battery or something much worse. I will have to wait to find out until after Iria is home.


So I drove them all around in the Mom-mobile today. Here is Katharine and Keira waiting to meet up with Jane and her Mom for the drive to dance. 

They are looking pretty happy!


And Lennon riding with me to dance after practice with Nipper and Che.

He is not looking too happy :)


At night, I usually check out Katharine's latest sketches from her sketchbook, 

On the left page she was copying some DaVinci drawings for practice, and on the right page she is sketching a new Mermaid picture.

Pretty cool!


Off to bed.

Iria is home tomorrow!

Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment